Article 1 : Which data are being used and collected
Swan purpose is to collect all the URLs of your website current and future version. So while using swan, you will provide those data by 3 ways :
- You’ll enter the start url then swan will crawl and discover the url itself
- You’ll import specific url with the dedicated form to import data from SEO sass solution like Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic and other sources like Google Search console, Google Analytics or other custom sources.
- You’ll be able to connect your google account and import data from google search console and google Analytics using the API.
Article 2 : Data collection
The collection and the treatment of personal information, at the time of the inscription of the user on the SWAN.TOOLS site, is carried out in the respect of the private life, in accordance with the data-processing law and Freedoms n° 78- 17 of January 6, 1978, the user has the right to reach, to rectify, to remove and to oppose his personal data.
The exercise of this right is carried out by :
- The form of contact in https://www.410-gone.fr;
- His customer space.
- Postal address: 410-GONE 6, place Dumas de Loire 69009 Lyon, France
Proof of identity will be required for all requests.
Article 3 : Data sharing
All data collected by Swan won’t be shared with others. All data collected by swan will remain inside swan.
Article 3: Data related to your Google Account
When using swan.tools, you will have to give swan.tools the right to access your google search console and google analytics accounts. The data transmitted to swan within the framework of this authorization is only there to allow swan.tools to help you to carry out your website migration.
Article 4: General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD)
The treatment of the personal data, collected by the SWAN.TOOLS site, is in conformity with the general regulation of data protection which came into application on May 25, 2018 and being registered in the continuity of the Data-processing Law and Freedoms of 1978